Supporting people with disability
Lighthouse...your local mental health service for people with disability
Lighthouse is not only able to support people with physical, intellectual, visual or deaf/ hard of hearing, acquired brain injury and psycho-social disabilities but we are registered with the NDIS Quality & Safteguards Commission.
We can see you if you are
- NDIA managed
- Plan-managed or
What's the process?
- Call us or complete the new client admission form
- If you can – email us your plan information or drop in to a clinic
- Wait for a call from our NDIS Service Co-ordinator – her name is Grace
- Have a phone assessment with Grace
- Attend your appointments with your Psychologist